Premium Interior car Detailing
Have you always wished your car went back to the state when you initially bought it? Are there stains on your back seat that you don’t entirely remember ever being there?
Perhaps someone had a fancy latte and you took a turn too quickly and now a section of your car smells like rotting milk.
Maybe your siberian husky’s second home is the passenger seat.
We’re here to solve all your problems and more! You’ll receive the best car detailing in Fairfax Virginia available.
Here at Autodetail DMV every square inch of your cabin is addressed and cared for.
We start by:
- Removing all items from the cabin including, trash, floor mats, and miscellaneous items.
- Agitate carpet fibers to loosen up dirt that may be packed into the floor or upholstery
- Vacuum seats, crevices, trunk, storage compartments, and carpeted areas
- Pre-treat hard surfaces with 232*F steamer to break down dirt and grime
- Agitate buttons, armrests, door handles, steering wheel, cup holders, air vents, and seat belts with fine hand brushes and pH safe chemicals
- Remove suds with microfiber towels and follow up cleaned surfaces with steam
- Shampoo upholstery, carpet, and fabric floor mats
- Allow moisture to dry to ensure stains are removed
- Wipe down all interior windows, vanity mirrors, and gauge cluster until streak free
- Spot clean headliner
- Follow up vacuum to ensure all loose debris is removed
- Place floor mats back into the vehicle
- Dress and condition interior plastic trim
- Review and readdress any potentially missed areas
What if my car isn't that dirty?
determined on size and condition
What determines condition?
If your upholstery is heavily soiled, you can’t recall the last time you’ve cleaned out your interior, use your van for frequent long road trips, haul fertilizer, transport your lovable pet with you everywhere you go, or your car is a glorified soccer kid hauler, then the service will likely fall under our higher price range. For excessive odors, please ask about an ozone service.
- Excess pet hair
- Excess sand
- Excess staining
- Remnants of food and spills
- Noticeable Odors
- Gum or candy stuck to hard and carpeted surfaces
- Stickers on windows
- Ink or soda stains on headliner
- Animal droppings
- Mud or excess dirt
- Make-up on steering wheel, door handles, and buttons
- General long-term neglect